Monday, August 27, 2012

Mr. and Mrs. Sumulong Part 2

Yes you read the title right, Salgee married another woman again. As many of you do not know Salgee is a bigamous maniac and he says he plans to marry another woman next year.

Kidding aside, this was the wedding of Salgee's twin brother Seymond with "the ever reliable" Maki. It's "her turn" now as she said. We were supposed to post these pictures during the reception but failed to do so due to some "technical difficulties" and I am very sorry Maki for what happened and I hope this didn't ruin the perfect wedding for you. :D

I managed to snap a few photos of the event, and I hope it's never too late to post them here.


 At Santuario de San Jose


 







The groom

 The "little best man"


 Here comes the bride. My favorite shot of this set.






 
 
 This was taken using my phone









 At the reception





Aaand that was short. Congrats Seyki!

0 comments :

Post a Comment