Sunday, October 21, 2012

Mr. and Mrs. Nolasco

Weddings, weddings everywhere. Makes you think if you're too far behind, or maybe they're too young to be tying the knot already. Or maybe I'm just making excuses.

I really admire Martin and Aika's love story. They've been together since high school. I don't really believe in fairy tales, couples being meant for each other, soulmates or whatever. But believe me, this is what I see in them. I really believe they're made for each other.

As usual I didn't have that much leeway in positioning myself and taking good pictures so bear with me as you have the past posts.


Richard and Janno. We were the first ones to come to the church.



 Aika. The bride. Crying. A sight to see.

 And this was all I could get into, the kiss.


 Richard and Jocy

 Beloy



 Janno and Reisol

 Martin. The groom.

 Reception at Palms Country Club


 The newly weds.

 The Notebook. Their story.




 Beer instead of wine. Coolness.





Was the groom crying? I don't know.


 Reisol's belly.

Chicks.lol



 Yup. When you're like me you get used to these kinds of situations.


 The dance.



 Senator Ren Batallones



 Sir Pat




That's it. Congratulations Martin and Aika :)

1 comments :

Post a Comment